INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION AND WEBSITE
The business purpose of this website is to provide visitors: (1) with knowledge about the WrapBack™ recycling program; (2) with purchasing program membership and other products, (3) the ability to save and share certain content that is of interest to you such as posts, photos and videos; (4) the opportunity to comment on various posts and blogs; and (5) the opportunity to share your story regarding your WrapBack™ journey.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites we will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Personal data includes information that is particular to you such as name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address. If you opt not to provide us with personal information you can still access our website, however you may be unable to participate in certain functionalities on the site, or receive product information.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you when you visit www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites is to provide you the functionality and services that you need to have a meaningful and customized experience while using the site features. We need to collect personal information in order to fulfill a site user request such as mailing a brochure, lead generation, sending marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personally identifiable information collected on www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites may be used to:
- Fulfill a site user request (e.g., brochure fulfillment, lead generation, send marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information, save or share content)
- Fulfill and deliver an order for goods or services
- Respond to your comments or requests for information
- Meet a request for or to develop new products or services
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services
- Compile user data that is stored in our corporate database and may be used for marketing and other purposes
- Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect through other sources
- Comply with legal requirements
OTHER (NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE) INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM SITE VISITORS
During a normal visit to our site, no personally identifiable information about you is collected. All information on our site is free to browse at your convenience without the need for you to provide us with any personally identifiable information. Our site www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites collects other information, non-personally identifiable information from site visitors. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies the site visitor, but rather gather and collect this information on an aggregate [or anonymous] basis that includes all site visitors. Non-personal information may include information such as tracking the site pages that are visited, the amount of time spent on our site, clicks, page views, events (which tools you interacted with), and post code.
Our primary goal in collecting aggregate information from you is to be able to perform site metrics that allow us to improve the functionality of the website. We need to collect aggregate information in order to track page visits and peak site usage time, and to perform site click through analysis and site layout re-design.
HOW WE USE THE AGGREGATE OR NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-Personally identifiable information collected on www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites may be used to:
- Compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features
- Measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites utilizes non-personal data for the purpose of performing analytics on the users’ experience while visiting this site. This analysis:
- Is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally
- May involve the use of a third-party vendor acting on behalf of www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites
- Is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
- May include the use of session and/or persistent cookies to track user movement across this website
- Any information that is provided to a third-party vendor is to be used only for the purpose of performing the analytics and compiling reports of the data. The third-party vendor is restricted from using this data in any other way other than to provide these services to WrapBack™ and they may not share or resell this data.
METHODS TO COLLECT INFORMATION AND INTEREST-BASED/ONLINE BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
A “cookie” is a small text file that helps us in many ways to make your visit to our website more enjoyable and meaningful to you. For example, cookies avoid you having to log in every time you come back to one of our websites. They also allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. There are a couple different types of cookies.
A “session” cookie is stored only in your computer’s working memory (RAM) and only lasts for your browsing session. When you close all your browser’s windows, or when you shut down your computer, the session cookie disappears forever.
A “persistent” cookie is stored on your computer’s hard drive until a specified date, which could be tomorrow, next week, or 10 years from now. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until either a) they expire, b) they are overwritten with newer cookies, or c) you manually remove them. Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to some site functions or features.
This site may use a third party to deliver site functionality such as fulfilling your request to purchase items from our online store. In performing this function the third party may place a persistent cookie on your computer or have to gather personal information from you in order to facilitate the processing of your purchase.
This site may use a third-party click tracking analytics tool (such as Google Analytics) to capture click through statistics.
When you visit our website the server housing the pages automatically generates a “session log.” We use session logs to help us determine how people travel through our site. In this way, we can structure our pages so that the information most frequently visited is easier to find. By tracking page visits, we can also determine if the information we’re providing is being used. The only data gathered is the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you came (which contains no personal information), the web site that referred you, the pages you visited and the date and time of those visits.
If you visit this site with an open ID, you may integrate with third-party social media sites, and www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites may track on an aggregate level the number of visits to this site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
Users may be directed to www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites via banner ads or text ads and site links. Ads and site links may use tools such as cookies or web beacons to deliver metrics on the effectiveness of the ads or links. They do not collect personal information from the user.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
www.wrapback.com.au not share, sell, or rent personally identifiable information with independent companies for their own use without providing you a choice first.
Personal information that you provide to us in the course of requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in one or more of our corporate databases and be used for purposes of contacting you for things like promotional offers, marketing programs, or other communications from this website or other WrapBack™ programs and services.
We may share personal information that we collect about you with other companies within the WrapBack™ family. Personal information that you provide to www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites may be shared with persons, sole traders, partnerships, businesses that are part of the integrated WrapBack™ chain. This is necessary in order to provide comprehensive services within the WrapBack™ program.
www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites may share your information with subcontractors. Site metrics for www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites may be shared with other WrapBack™ websites or subsidiaries or affiliates. The information shared will be aggregate data and will not include any of your personally identifiable information.
www.wrapback.com.au and various other similar and/or related sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WrapBack™ or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of WrapBack™ and this site; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WrapBack™, its web sites, or the public.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
LINKS TO OTHER SITES